A Venetian Ball
Seattle Men’s Chorus & Seattle Women’s Chorus
18th Annual Dinner, Dance & Auction
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Fremont Studios — 155 N. 35th St., Seattle
Attend the Auction!
Questions about ordering? Contact the ticket office at 206.388.1400
Individuals: $ 195 - Patron
( $ 225 after April 11 )
$ 245 - VIP ( $ 265 after April 11 )
Tables of 10: $ 1,950 - Patron Table
( $ 2,250 after April 11 )
$ 2,450 - VIP Table ( $ 2,650 after April 11 )
Patron Tickets include:
- Hosted Bar
- Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails during silent auction
- Dinner, wine, and dessert during live auction
- Special guest performances by individual members and small ensembles of the Choruses
- Dancing immediately following the live auction
- Valet Parking available for purchase
VIP Tickets include:
- Patron Ticket amenities
- Valet Parking included
- Priority check-in and check-out
- Preferred table placement
- Personal Table Attendant — assisting VIP Tables with drink orders, check-out, etc.
- Special Gift Bag
- Top Sirloin
Top Sirloin served with warm tomato panzanella, blue cheese, haricot verts.
- Seared Halibut ( Gluten Free )
Hailbut served with warm Mediterranean potato salad, pepperonata, fingerling potato chips.
- Crispy Polenta ( Vegetarian + Gluten Free )
Tomato, garden squash, eggplant, ciliegine, tomato olive piquante.
Antique Wine Boutique:
Fine wines will be available for purchase for you to enjoy at your table or as a treat to take home to your private cellar