2015 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
Tickets may be purchased at all Seattle Women’s Chorus Hallows in the Cathedral concerts and Seattle Men’s Chorus Home for the Holidays concerts, at the Chorus Office - 319 12th Avenue, or from any Chorus member.
Grand Prize* — 2016 Subaru Impreza 2.0i
Provided at cost by Carter Subaru.
Planting a forest… one test drive at a time.
Winner may upgrade vehicle. Winner responsible for all additional expenses associated with upgrade. Winner may substitute $10,000 cash for Grand Prize.
First Prize — Holland America Seven-Day Cruise For Two
Outside cabin provided by Holland America Line.
Available on Alaska, Caribbean, Mexico, or Canada / New England cruises. Valid through December 2016.
Second Prize — 7-Day Rick Steves European City Tour
Ever dream of traveling through Europe with Rick Steves? Where a warm, relaxed, personable Europe welcomes you ̬ not as a tourist but as a friend? And it’s your choice of destinations. Tour includes full-time service of a professional Rick Steves guide, all tours and admissions covering more than a dozen group sightseeing events, 6 nights accommodations, all breakfasts and half your dinners, all group transportation, all tips.
The awarded tour in not eligible for resale. Airfare not included. Prize valid through December 2016.
Third Prize — First Class Round Trip Tickets on Alaska Airlines (for two)
Provided by Alaska Airlines.
Available anywhere they fly.
Valid through December 2016.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday, December 21, 2015, during the 7:30 performance of Home For the Holidays at Benaroya Hall.
- All prizes must be claimed by January 31, 2016.
- Need not be present to win.
- All raffle prizes are subject to IRS rules for reporting and tax withholding. Cash and non-cash raffle prizes valued over $5,000 are subject to 25% tax withholding, which must be collected by Flying House Productions when prizes are claimed.
- Must be 18 years old or older to participate in this raffle.